It’s that time of year again babes- time for our second annual Sample Sale! In order to make room for all the gorgeousness we are ordering for next season, we need to find homes for some of our gowns. This is a golden opportunity for you! To get you ready, we put together a few tips on how to make the most of our Sample Sale, happening September 5th – 9th, 2017.
- At our sample sale, discounted gowns and accessories can be up to 80% off- but remember, these are not the current season’s styles. The discount will vary based on the style, age and condition of the gowns. We do our very best to make sure all of our sample gowns stay in great shape, so rest assured, the selection will be fabulous!
- Sample sale shopping is not for the faint of heart! You should already have a good idea of the shape or style that you are looking for. Try on different shapes, if only to exclude them quickly and move on to what you love most. And be prepared to purchase that day- we will not hold gowns for any length of time.
- This isn’t the time for your whole bride tribe to come. With minimal fitting rooms and space, things can get very crowded during the sale. We recommend bringing one friend that you trust and will give you honest, decisive feedback.
- No repairs or cleaning will be done to the gowns. If you do want something fixed, you will have to pay the alterations fee for that repair. But remember! If the hem is slightly marked, or a few pieces of lace have frayed, these are easy, inexpensive fixes that our alterations department can take care of for you (and the gown has be discounted accordingly, so this should all balance out).
- While you do not have to use our alterations department, gowns purchased at the sale are eligible for alterations in store. Appointments must be made for a minimum of 8 weeks before the event.
- Sample gowns will be required to be paid in full on the date of purchase. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be given.
- Sample size gowns are not all small sizes! In fact, they will range in size from a 2-30 (street size 0-26).
- Come ready to have fun! As always, we want you to have the best experience possible when shopping for your gown. This is what we built our reputation on, and what we truly believe in. For this reason, appointments will be required Tuesday- Friday, but on Saturday, no appointment is necessary! We will be open normal business hours (10 am- 6pm Monday-Friday, and 10 am-5 pm on Saturday). Our stylists will be on hand on Saturday to answer any questions you may have and provide help however we can!
The Monica’s Girls