– Bride and Groom’s names: Ashley and Darrell Beavers
– How did he propose? He proposed by throwing me a box across the living room. Once I opened it he asked, “Will you marry me?” Not romantic at all!
– Tell us about your venue and why you chose it: We got married at Hidden Hollow Resort in Chickamauga, Georgia. It’s a very beautiful venue; a pond with a mountain view in the background, with many different ceremony and reception options.
– What was your favorite and least favorite part about the wedding planning process? I personally had a love/hate relationship with wedding planning. It was great for playing princess, but beyond stressful at the same time.
– Any advice for other brides planning their big day? Accept the fact that something’s going to go wrong and not everything has to be perfect. Do not try to please anyone else but yourself!
– What was your favorite part of your wedding day? Favorite part of my wedding day was marrying my husband and experiencing all the memories that we will cherish forever with our favorite people.