Monica's Bridal of Chattanooga is proud to host flowergirl collections from these fine designers....
Fun Flower Girl Facts!
- Flower girls are typically between the ages of 3-8. Any older, and the title "Junior Bridesmaid" can be used. The younger the flower girl, the more unpredictable they can be!
- Flower girls grow! Children grow quickly, so a dress that fits in December, may be too small for a June wedding. Consult with the flower girls parents and your bridal consultant for advice on sizing.
- Flower girls attend the shower and rehearsals - Familiarity with the the venue and procedures will help to ensure that she is comfortable on your big day!
- Flower girls can wilt! Chances are, after all of the excitement of the ceremony, the flower girl will be exhausted. Keep this in mind, and plan ahead. A nap before (or during) the reception, may be just what the doctor ordered!
- Ship times vary from a few weeks to 12 weeks, like a bridesmaid dress.