– Bride and Groom’s names: Taylor & Garrett Howard
– How did he propose? Garrett took me to Cade’s Cove for what I thought was going to be just picnic and sightseeing. When we arrived he took me to the cutest little white church. We walked inside and we were the only ones there. Garrett leaned over to me and said “I’m excited for us to be standing in a church just like this soon.” Turning around with a huge smile on my face he was down on one knee with the most beautiful ring and asked me to spend forever with him. After we shared that special moment together we walked outside and he had both of our families and close friends there with us to celebrate. A good day turned into the best day!
– Tell us about your venue and why you chose it? We got married at the Renaissance Center in Rossville, GA which is owned by my sweet uncle Emerson. I have loved his home since I was little and he has always told me to let him know when I was getting married, so I was thrilled that the date I had chosen was available. It is the perfect blend of rustic and elegant which fits both my husband and I’s personalities. It was the perfect backdrop for our special day.
– What was your favorite and least favorite part about the wedding planning process? One of my favorite parts of wedding planning was selecting my vendors; it’s like shopping on a larger scale! It’s so important to make sure that whoever you choose is able to execute exactly what you have imagined for your big day. Choosing Monica’s for my wedding gown and bridesmaids dress was easy after just my first visit there and I am forever thankful that they helped me find my dream dress. My least favorite part of wedding planning was getting together the small details of the ceremony like a seating charts, a timeline for the day, where the bridal party needs to be and when, etc. So my advice for any bride is to have a coordinator! Mine was a life saver!
– What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
My favorite part of my wedding day was coming down the aisle and seeing Garrett at the other end. I was overwhelmed by the happiness my heart felt and it was as if there was no one else in the room.