– Real Bride & Groom’s Names: Kaitlin and Jonathan Patterson
– How did he propose? It was April 7th, 2017. We had just gotten the keys to our apartment and we were moving him in. I knew at some point we were going to get married and it would also be my apartment. Jonathan had asked our apartment manager if he could have the keys to our apartment early so he could propose then. We walked in to an empty apartment where I turned around and he was down on one knee in the living room. He said he couldn’t imagine us getting the keys without it being ours together.
– Tell us about your venue and why you chose it: Jonathan and I always said we would love to get married on the beach, something simple yet elegant and laid back. A few years prior to us getting engaged we had a friend get married in St. Augustine and I fell in love with the city and everything it represented. I threw out the idea and we began researching and found our wedding coordinators that made everything ten times easier on us. We found the Rock Jetties on Vilano Beach and we decided to have the ceremony there!
– What was your favorite and least favorite part about the wedding planning process? My favorite part about the wedding planning process was finding my dress and choosing my bridesmaids. My least favorite part of the wedding planning process was finding time to plan everything (LOL!)
– Any advice for other brides planning their big day? The best advice that I could offer a bride is to remember the day of your wedding is all about you and your groom. The planning can be super stressful but at the end of the day it’s about you and him. :)
– What was your favorite part of your wedding day? My favorite part of my wedding day was the first look and getting dressed with my favorite people!
Photography by Kellie Mueller Photography.