– Bride and Groom’s names: Ashleigh and Michael Cofield
– How did he propose? Michael proposed like a true gentleman! He let me know how much he loved me (like he does every day), got down on one knee with a beautiful ring and asked me to be his wife.
– Tell us about your venue and why you chose it: Michael and I got married at Church of the Highlands Chapel in Birmingham, Alabama. Michael and I attended the University of Alabama and went to church at Church of the Highlands, and are still members now. Highlands has done so much for us, we could not have pictured our day anywhere else other than in the house of God.
– What was your favorite and least favorite part about the wedding planning process? My favorite part of the wedding process was saying “yes to the dress!” YAY! My least favorite part was sending out invitations and collecting RSVP’s.
– Any advice for other brides planning their big day? Have FUN! Realize that the only thing that truly matters is marrying the man of your dreams. Keep Christ at the center of everything you do and everything else will fall into place… I promise!
– What was your favorite part of your wedding day? My favorite part of my wedding day was when the church doors open and I looked down the aisle to see Michael standing waiting for me. This moment was so surreal and something I will never, ever forget.