– Real Bride & Groom’s Names: Suzanne and Rob Carden
– How did he propose? He took me on a trail run during an overnight camping trip for my 30th Birthday. He ran with a water bottle holder (which he doesn’t normally do) and hid the ring in the storage compartment of the holder. I asked for a drink from his water mid run and he turned around and proposed!
– Tell us about your venue and why you chose it: We chose McCoy Farms and Gardens for the reception because it was beautiful, we really enjoyed meeting the people that operate the venue, and it was across the street from St. Augustine Church where we the ceremony was held.
– What was your favorite and least favorite part about the wedding planning process? My favorite part was having cocktails with my fiancé after each meeting with vendors to discuss progress and thoughts as we moved through the process. My least favorite part was trying to figure out how to stay within a general budget-everything adds up so quickly!
– Any advice for other brides planning their big day? Don’t be afraid to ask for what you want! You are the customer and you are paying others to create your perfect day so make it yours!
– What was your favorite part of your wedding day? I’m not sure I have a favorite part. The entire day was a wonderful blur of excitement, laughter, and dancing. And, obviously, showing my soon to be hubby my wedding day look and my beautiful gown at our first look, which I initially thought I didn’t want. So thankful I was encouraged to have a first look!
Photography by: Cameron Coker Photography