– Bride and Groom’s names: Justin and Holly
– How did he propose? We drove to hike Snooper’s Rock, but once we got there it was closed due to hunting and he was not happy! I kind of had a feeling that he was going to propose, so I suggested we hurry over to Sunset Park to catch the sunset there. As we got there, we realized about 100 other people decided to watch the sunset there that night. We hiked down and found a quiet empty spot and as I turned around he was down on one knee! Neither one of us like a lot of attention so I said yes as fast as I could, asked someone to take our picture and we got out of there without anyone noticing we had just gotten engaged!
– Tell us about your venue and why you chose it: We chose The Peyton! We loved the fact that it was inside with an outside patio. It was very casual, low key and just what we wanted!
– What was your favorite and least favorite part about the wedding planning process? I honestly don’t have a favorite or least favorite part of the planning process. Justin and I wanted something simple that really reflected the two of us and it was pretty easy. We had great people helping us and that definitely made it all go smoothly.
– Any advice for other brides planning their big day? Don’t get too caught up in all the decision making! It can get overwhelming if you let it, but it’s supposed to be a fun, exciting time.
– What was your favorite part of your wedding day? My favorite part of our wedding day was Justin seeing me for the first time. He had an idea in his head of what my dress looked like and it was absolutely nothing like it. Which made the first look even better and his reaction was perfect!